This tasty and crispy buffalo roasted cauliflower recipe will make you a winner to even those who don’t love cauliflower to begin with!
We all have those people in our family who don’t eat veggies as easily as others. Creating and experimenting with flavors and textures has been something that I have had to play with so that my family will partake in nutritious food.
The prep time for this recipe is so quick and the ingredients you need are very minimal.
This buffalo roasted cauliflower makes a great side for any meal!
And who doesn’t love the little spicy and tangy taste of buffalo?!:)
Two brands that I love are Primal Kitchen and Noble Made. I know that with these two brands, their ingredients are clean and there’s nothing in them that I would hesitate to let my kids eat let alone my whole family.
What we put in our body really matters. Yes, it may be a little bit more expensive to get the healthier option now. However, just think how much your are saving in the long run when you get older, you are set up for success and not having to pay those hefty doctor’s bills.
Spend the time, effort, and money (as much as your budget allows) now to shop clean ingredients.
Check out the post healthy brands to transform your kitchen if you want to start making those small changes now!
What you’ll need to make buffalo roasted cauliflower
- Coconut oil
- Buffalo sauce
3 different options for your buffalo roasted cauliflower
1. Skewer and roast them on the grill
I have tried roasting these a couple different ways and have found that skewering them on the grill creates the best outcome. In my opinion! But the following two ways are just as tasty.
The hardest part about grilling them is that they don’t like to stay on the skewer, so you might have to experiment a couple times to get it just right.
That grill taste mixed with the buffalo sauce though, mmm, mmm, mmm!
2. Tin foil on the grill
Another option is to after they are seasoned, place them in tin foil and roast them on the grill.
This option saves you from having to skewer them yet still get a little of that grill flavor. Not as much as directly on the grill, but still some:)
3. Oven roasted
Oven roasted is another option that works great! I find that roasting them in the oven does take a bit longer, but if you don’t have access to a grill, this is a great option.
Depending on how crispy you like your cauliflower, I have found that they are perfect between 45-50 minutes. And be sure to stir every so often.
Let’s get cooking!
This recipe is so simple, quick, and delicious that you will want to make this a weekly occurrence in your house:) Enjoy!
Buffalo Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 Head Cauliflower cut into small bit size pieces
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp. Buffalo sauce Primal Kitchen or Noble Made are my favorites.
- 1 tsp Minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Preheat of to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a small bowl, combine the coconut oil, buffalo sauce, garlic, and salt. Stir until fully mixed. If your coconut oil is hard, place it in the microwave for a couple seconds until melted.
- Pour the sauce over the cauliflower pieces and mix until all the cauliflower is evenly covered with the sauce.
- Pour the evenly coated cauliflower onto the lined baking sheet. Or place them on skewers and onto the grill they go.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until they are to your liking of crispiness. If on the grill, continue to rotate skewers to get an even cook on all sides.